2 BR 2 Bath Condo - sleeps up to 6
Mount Enentah 37 - a Estes Park Property
- Full cancel up to 60 days before check-in, less booking fee.
- Free, secure and private WiFi.
- Available for extended stay.
- Reservations of 14+ days may include extra fees. See listing details
or call our office.
Mount Enentah 37 is a two-level, 2BR/2BA condo with beautiful mountain
views and easy access to nearby Marys Lake. The main floor features a
queen bedroom with an adjacent full bath, as well as an expansive
kitchen, dining and living area. Enjoy evenings next to the fireplace
while watching movies on the flat-screen TV. Spend evenings relaxing
in the hot tub on the lower patio or grilling out on the private upper
deck while taking in the mountain views.
The lower level holds the master suite, featuring a king bed,
flat-screen TV, a cozy fireplace and a private ensuite full bath with
a jetted tub. The laundry area is on the lower level just down the
The HOA-managed outdoor community pool, hot tub and fire pit are open
Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day at the sole discretion of the
Marys Lake Condominiums HOA. The community hot tub may be open for a
longer period of time at the discretion of the HOA. These community
facilities are managed by the HOA of Marys Lake Condominiums. Guests
are welcome to use these community facilities, but the status of these
facilities is not part of any guest reservation. As such, full or
partial refunds are not subject to the status of the community pool,
hot tub or fire pit.
With central AC to keep things cool in the summer and warm in the
winter, this condo is the perfect mountain home away from home. Book
your stay today!
Management provides a starter kit of toiletries, paper products
(toilet paper/paper towels) and garbage bags. This kit includes
sample-sized bottles of shampoo and conditioner, small bar soap,
laundry detergent and dishwashing soap. Guests will need to provide or
purchase additional toiletries and products beyond this starter kit.
Long-term reservations of 14+ days require mid-stay property safety
checks or mid-stay cleans, additional trash pickups and hot tub
services. These are charged to the guest, and charges can only be
added after your reservation is made. Management will call the guest
directly for payment for the following required services.
The guest will be contacted for payment as follows:
$175 (one mid-stay cleaning for stays of 14-30 days, OR a Safety Check
at no charge to the guest)
$175 (mid-stay cleaning for 30+ days required every 14 days each at
$175, OR no-cost Safety Check)
$10 (trash pickup required every 14 days, $10 each)
$60 (hot tub services for reservations 14+ days, required every 7 days
at $25 each)
What to be aware of:
- No Parties. No Smoking. No Pets. Fines apply.
- Stairs down to master suite inside this condo.
- In the unlikely event the private hot tub were to break down and
can't be repaired for guest use, weA will move guests to a
comparable hot tub unit, if available, or refund the hot tub fee.
- Guest buys own soaps/paper items when provided starter kit items are
- No reserved parking. Parking space may not be right in front of your
- BEARS in the area - secure trash, lock doors and windows when
- Local On-Call Staff available after hours for emergency issues only,
i.e. gas leak, broken furnace, broken water line.
- Snow removal by HOA. Private entryways will be serviced at 4 inches
of new snow by our team. We are not responsible for other areas or
roads at or leading to Marys Lake Condominiums.
- Active construction will be at the center of Marys Lake Condominiums
complex from the end of summer 2022 until completion around April
2023, or later if there are delays.
What You'll Love:
- Very short drive to national park & downtown.
- The community pool, hot tub, fire pit are open/closed (seasonal) at
discretion of the condo HOA.
- Complimentary High Chair & Pack-n-Play, request for availability