Whatever you do, DO NOT STAY HERE! After entering our room, my husband had to repair the toliet to flush the stinking, hot urine down the toilet, as the float was disconnected, and there was no water in the bowl, just urine. With no air on in the room, (or halls or lobby) in 90 degree weather, everything STUNK! We contemplated losing the money and sleeping in the car. If not for the Blueberry Festival in Plymouth leaving every room (except the Astoria.....hmmmm) booked solid, we acturally drove to Plymouth just to see if there was a last minute cancellation ANYWHERE so we wouldnot have to sleep in this Nightmare Inn. So, with great fear, we went back, stripped the beds, found dead bugs in the bed, cigarette burns in the 20 year old dirty fleece blankets, stains of body fluids, even blood on the mattress, sheets, etc. We sprayed for bed bugs (I brought bed-bug spray) and we went to WalMart at 10pm to buy adequate pillows (the ones on the bed were at least 20 years old) and sheets and pillow cases and towels. We actually slept in there, and surprisingly didn't wake covered in bites. There are windows open to the street, (I was told screens are against the code) which is distressing. It looks like homeless folk or vermin can just crawl in. Our unit was missing the light fixture near the door and the elevator worked on Sat. night, but was broken on Sunday.Wallpaper peeling off walls, and mold on the walls. I won't even mention the owner- it was right out of a Wes Craven movie!