I first stayed with Frontdesk in November of 2021 at the same property, but in a different unit. Overall, that stay was amazing and is the whole reason I rebooked for this year and had the same high expectations coming into this booking. My main problems with this stay were the lack of cleanliness with the unit, the durability/stability of the living room furniture/pictures on the walls, and the appliances being broken. My other problem with Frontdesk was the lack of customer service when my concerns were expressed. I never received a call from the "area manager" like I was supposed to, and the response to my email was not empathetic and unhelpful.
Lack of Cleanliness List (Not Everything is Listed)
- There was a questionable looking "stain/spot" on my gray comforter, the bedding had not been cleaned in between guests!
- Bathroom mirrors, showers, and vanity drawers were dirty (streaks, hair, etc.).
- The toilet paper holders in both bathrooms were so loose the toilet paper and holder fell when you tried to use them.
- The microwave handle was broken.
- There was mold in one of the mixing bowls.
- The dishwasher was broken because it wouldn't dissolve the dish tabs, so I ended up cleaning an entire dishwasher full of someone else's dishes.
- The Keurig was disgusting, there was a dirty film on the outside and the k-cup holder and drain tray were so dirty.
If you care about cleanliness and customer service then save yourself the trouble and stay elsewhere.