One of the worst stays during my trip. The hotel staff is rude and ignorant of guests request. Their housekeeping team doesn't even bother to check if there are blood or dirt stains on bed before guest occupies the room. Restaurant food is tasteless, chefs do not know how to cook simple recipes like dosas, you can get it better at a street vendor. Also avoid buffet.
During my two day stay, i had the following issues :
You can't sit in balcony as local fisherman always pass by so its like living in a jail/bunker where you can't open windows or doors.Beach access limited as frequented by local fisherman.
DO NOT STAY IN FLOATING COTTAGE (it's not like Maldives/Mauritius)but a pretty bad experience
- Blood stain on bed sheets as i was staying in honeymoon floating cottage (supposedly their premium stay). Got cleaned after 40 minutes once i reported, check photos.
- Bed side lamps and charging ports not working, got fixed after i had to call atleast 3 times and their reception staff brushed me aside that all they can do is pass on information and i have to wait.
- Stinky room & dirt towels even requesting before hand that room should be cleaned. Had to request room freshners two times during 12 hour stay. check photos.
- Television, AC & WIFI not working and got fixed only after i requested Service Manager (but there was no Service Manager on duty @ 10:00pm.
- Blood and Dirt stains on toilet seats.