Santa Clara Court is a four bedroom, four bathroom home in Venice. This home’s living areas are very contemporary in design – almost entirely decorated in grey and white, with modern furnishings, vibrant greenery and glass walls. The master bedroom, with its design furniture, modern artworks and glossy ensuite, is just as sleek. Even the three patios are very smartly done, with plenty of places to sit and dine. You’re centrally situated here – within easy walking distance of Abbot Kinney Boulevard, where you’ll find many boutiques and eateries. What’s more, it’s only around a five-minute drive from here to beautiful Venice Beach.:
- One loveable dog lives at this home. He won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- On monday's between, 3 and 6pm, the homeowners gardener will service all of the indoor plants as well as plants on the balcony and roof decks.
- There is a security camera in the side garden that will remain on during your stay. This camera does not face into the home.
- This home has 2 full floors and 2 half floors as well as a roof deck. Please be aware that there are quite a few stairs.
- There is space for one car in the back of the home available for your use. There is also ample unrestricted street parking on the street in front of the home.
- Since the onefinestay photoshoot, the child-sized crib bed has been removed from the fourth bedroom.
- Since the onefinestay photoshoot, the third bedroom has been updated with a king-sized bed.
- This home has an open swimming pool (with no fence). The pool's maximum depth is 5 feet deep. No diving and jumping is not recommended.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a USD $1,500 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
Hartanah ini tidak mempunyai lif.
Pesta atau acara berkumpulan di tapak hartanah adalah dilarang sama sekali.
Harap maklum bahawa norma budaya dan dasar tetamu mungkin berbeza mengikut negara dan hartanah. Dasar yang disenaraikan diberikan oleh hartanah.
Hartanah ini menerima kad debit atau kredit. Wang tunai tidak diterima.