Neilson Way is a two bedroom, two bathroom home in Venice. There’s an industrial aesthetic throughout, with lofty ceilings and exposed brick walls. Proceed through colossal wooden doors from the open-plan kitchen/diner into the living room, where there’s a large corner sofa. The downstairs bathroom has a roll-top tub, separate white-tiled shower and chic twin sinks. There’s also a suntrap patio with a firepit and sauna. The beach is just 30 seconds’ walk away and you can follow the shoreline north to Santa Monica Pier or south to Muscle Beach. You can drive to swanky Marina del Rey in around ten minutes and the Getty Center in around 25 minutes.:
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning, so let us know if you'd like fans for your stay.
- Some traffic noise can be heard from inside the bedrooms.
- There is parking for one car in the designated garage of the home. There is also unrestricted street parking.
- This home is spread over multiple floors with no internal elevator.
- Please note we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a USD $1,500 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
Hartanah ini tidak mempunyai lif.
Pesta atau acara berkumpulan di tapak hartanah adalah dilarang sama sekali.
Harap maklum bahawa norma budaya dan dasar tetamu mungkin berbeza mengikut negara dan hartanah. Dasar yang disenaraikan diberikan oleh hartanah.
Hartanah ini menerima kad debit atau kredit. Wang tunai tidak diterima.