Relax and unwind in our spacious seven bedroom, four and a half bathroom, family-friendly resort inspired vacation home, located just a 15-minute drive to Disney nestled in the secure, gated Emerald Island Resort. The space offers all the amenities you’ll need during a quick getaway and sleeps 14 people - perfect for gatherings with friends and family! Enjoy preparing your dinner in your fully equipped kitchen or grilling in the beautiful back patio with friends, and dining al fresco by your private pool. You’ll be kept entertained with an in-home games room, and complimentary Netflix.
Bedroom 1: King bed with ensuite bath
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 3: Queen bed
Bedroom 4: King bed with ensuite bath
Bedroom 5: Queen bed
Bedroom 6: King bed
Bedroom 7: Bunk bed (Twin)
Guests will enter the Emerald Island Resort community through the security gate where they will be greeted by a security guard upon arrival (pre-registration required). Guests are also welcome to purchase an access card to use the resort amenities at $20/per day, please inquire for more details.
Interaction with Guests:
We work with a team of dedicated hospitality professionals who will assist us in providing you with 5-star quality service. Your recommendations and questions are important to us and we're here 24/7 to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
The house is minutes away from Disney World's Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
Nearby attractions include the Camping World Stadium, Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, Amway Center, Orlando Science Center, Lake Eola Park, CFE Arena, Mennello Museum of American Art, Festival Park, Bob Carr Theatre, Cranes Roost Park, Lake Louisa State Park, Orlando City Stadium, Audubon Park Garden District, Orlando Watersports Complex, Formosa Gardens Event Center, Gaston Edwards Park, Lakeridge Winery, and The Florida Mall.
Other Things to Note:
1. Pool and hot tub heating are an additional service that is not included in your booking price. It's an additional fee of $25/day per service or $40/day for both, that we provide upon request. Please inquire for more details.
2. We're happy to deliver:
--> a full BBQ propane tank upon request for $65/per tank.
--> a "Pack 'N Play Crib" for $40 (one-time fee)
--> a Highchair for $40 (one-time fee)
3. If you have any special requests throughout your stay, we are happy to make service calls for $25 per trip.
4. Your wellbeing is our top priority. We have built upon our foundation of pre-existing high cleaning standards with additional Covid-19 specific recommendations from the WHO, CDC and Canadian Public Health Agency guidelines.
1. Parties, events and smoking/vaping are prohibited in or around our property and risk of a fine and/or your full deposit will be at stake.
2. Please check-out on time. Late departures will result in a fine for each additional hour the property cannot be accessed for turnover.
3. Outside of service animals, pets are not permitted at this property. Any evidence of pets will result in a fine and/or forfeiture of your full deposit.