The Rocky Mountain retreat of a lifetime awaits at this brand new 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house for 7! Located in the cozy town of Gunnison roughly 30 miles outside of Crested Butte, you'll have endless outdoor recreation right at your fingertips. This four-season destination has something for every adventurer, from skiing and fishing to hiking and biking!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin/Full Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress
This 1,400-square-foot newly built home is well-decorated and thoughtfully appointed. The open concept layout is perfect for family time, allowing everyone to mingle and socialize whether they are cooking the kitchen or relaxing in the living room.
The living room features a flat-screen cable TV and a cozy gas heater. Enjoy relaxing nights in after days on the slopes, or connect to the wireless internet access and book a guided tour.
Cooking is a joy in the beautiful, fully equipped kitchen where stainless steel appliances and granite countertops make cooking and clean up a breeze. Prepare your favorite family recipe and serve for 4 at either the counter or the adjacent dining table.
For a breath of fresh air, step outside and enjoy views of South Baldy Mountain from the northeast side of the house. The private patio provides the perfect spot to sip morning coffee and plan out your day.
Three bedrooms offer soft mattresses and plenty of privacy.
*NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on-site, and other travelers may be present during your stay*
-- THE LOCATION --
You're sure to find something for everyone in Gunnison! Offering family fun all year long, the only trouble you'll have is picking what activities to do during your stay. Be sure to check the calendar when you book, as Gunnison and Crested Butte host fantastic celebrations all year long, including music and wildflower festivals, bike races, the rodeo and more.
No matter what skill level, mountain and dirt bikers flock to the single track trails at Hartman Rocks just 15 minutes away. For more thrills, take a rafting trip down the Taylor River, or book a hot air balloon ride and see the Rocky Mountains from a different perspective.
If fishing is more your speed, pack up your tackle box and head for the water. Gunnison is a fishermen's heaven with a valley that offers river, stream and lake fishing. You may have a chance at reeling in a monster trout!
This home is within walking distance of a shuttle that runs every hour and will take you from Gunnison up to Crested Butte. Spend days shredding the slopes, relaxing at the spa or stopping into the shops and restaurants.
When you'd like to stay closer to home, take a tranquil bike ride through Downtown Gunnison, but if you're up for a day trip pack up the car and drive roughly 90 minutes to Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, 2 flat-screen TVs w/ BluRay players, free WiFi, gas heater, washer and dryer, linens and towels, driveway parking (2 vehicles) and more
- Unbeatable Gunnison location - Situated on the north end of town within walking distance of shops and restaurants! Roughly 90 minutes from Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park, 35 minutes from Crested Butte and 15 minutes from Hartman Rocks
- Airport: Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport (~2.1 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- Absolutely no smoking of any kind on the property
- Pet friendly with a $50 fee (+ fees & taxes, dogs only, 50-pound weight limit, maximum 1 allowed). A $75 fine will be charged for any pets at the property not listed on the reservation
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture or beds
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on-site, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- NOTE: Those bringing pets are required to bring a kennel; dogs must be kenneled while guests are away from the property
- NOTE: Please note that the property does have cell phone service, but it may be spotty since the property is located in a rural area