#5: AFTER DUNE DELIGHT ( NOT DIRECT WATERFRONT)
* Some of our property have Direct Ocean View. This property is NOT DIRECT WATERFRONT but has full access to the water and boat/dock area and only steps to the beach.
*No Contact Check-in
*Covid 19 Virus Note: To comply with social distancing concerns we are not excepting large gathering outdoor events on our beach area that may include but not limited to, Weddings, corporate parties, reunions, or any event that will bring large gatherings.
All our houses are single family homes with your own private property including private parking, pool, BBQ, out-door games, sitting area, entrance and decks. There is ample space between each guest house protected with fence and lush full grown tropical bushes and trees. Plenty of privacy! We exceed local county Covid 19 cleaning and disinfection guidelines and all guest houses never had smoking or pets in them since built brand new in 2018.
* Beach area with tikihut (NOT A SHORELINE). You can access the water by using the ladder on floating dock.
*Dock slip for your boat with water and 120/220 volt power.
* Stainless Steel Kitchen, Washer, Dryer, Small Appliances, Towels, Linens, Hairdryer, High-Chair, Crib
* HD Smart TV's in Every Bedroom and Living Room (5 Total)
* High-Speed Wifi Internet and Private Phone
* Private second-floor balcony
* Private outdoor-gated family entertaining area: Dining table, HD Smart TV, Storage shed, Bait freezer, Gas grille, Lounge chairs
* Deep water docking
* Direct Gulf water access
* Newly Built in 2018
* Four Bedrooms
1st Bedroom (King Size Bed)
2nd Bedroom (Queen Size Bed)
3rd Bedroom (Queen Size Bed)
4th Bedroom (Two Twin Beds)
Living Room (Pull Out Queen Size Bed)
* Three Bathrooms
* Full Kitchen and Balcony
* Private Built-In Heated and Chilled Pool
* Personal Boat Slip
* Private Beach
* 4 Car Covered Parking under House
* Year-Round Rentals
**If you are bringing or renting a boat we need to know at the time of booking so we can assign dock slips***
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. No Extra charge for Boat or Trailer Storage and we provide secure yard for trailer.
2. One Boat/Watercraft Per Home (additional watercraft requests to be approved by management).
3. Beach area, dock, and tiki hut are private for guests only and located on guests home grounds with a child safety gate leading to beach.
4.Access to Swimming in gulf water via ladder at dock.
5. Private Pool to each home.
6. Yes, Tiki hut, beach and dock is a common area.
7. No Pets/ No Smoking
Smoking is forbidden on or near the houses or beach and dock. You may smoke at the entrance area near the boat dock storage area. Please make sure all cigarettes are full extinguished and discarded in trash
8. Yes, you can fish off the dock.
* Impeccable with all new furnishings and amenities.
* Outdoor amenities; SIMPLY THE BEST, nothing was overlooked!
* On the ground outdoor level you will find your private gated family entertaining area including: Dining table, HD Smart TV, Storage Shed, Bait Freezer, Gas grill for cooking your fresh catch! We added a sand area for your little ones to play and build sandcastles.
* ALSO for your ULTIMATE vacation resort, you have a large private beach area shared only with the guest of this exclusive community. The beach area has lounge chairs for relaxing and sunning in the warm Florida Keys sun.
* The Dock and Boat Slip: Bring your own fish catching machine or have a rental boat delivered. Our dock offers everything the pleasure boaters and serious fishing captains require: deep water docking, direct Gulf water access, that’s only two miles from the 7 Mile Bridge and the open Atlantic Ocean, small boats, large fishing boats, deep draft powerboats or sailboats, we can accommodate them all. We have 220 shore power and freshwater available at each of our dedicated boat slips and the seawall dock as well as a fish cleaning station.
Simply put this home is one of eight private single-family homes, all brand new with gorgeous landscaped grounds that together make up the private exclusive Gulf-front community known as “Keys Cove”. We know you’ll love vacationing with us and look forward to having you as our guest.
Our management is on property daily for any assistance for each house.
This is a very special place located less than a mile from the famous 7-mile bridge Sunset Grill and half-mile from Keys Fishery, Home of the $2 large stone crab.
* Dolphin Research Center is a nonprofit research and education facility. During your visit, you may see DRC working on various cognition and behavior studies. Questions encouraged! Learn more about these amazing animals.
* Crane Point Museum, Nature Center and Historic Site is a non-profit natural history museum and nature center located in the City of Marathon on Key Vaca, in the heart of the Florida Keys in Monroe County, Florida.
* Dolphin Connection: Renowned marine-life educational facility with interactive dolphin-conservation programs & day camp.
* Helicopter Tour: Discover the sensational beauty of the Florida Keys from the air on this helicopter tour. Choose between two options: See the changing colors of the sky over this tropical paradise on a 20-minute sunset tour or pack as much as possible into a 1-hour ‘see everything’ tour. Gaze down at the stunning blue waters teeming with diverse sea life and learn about the history of the Keys on this not-to-be-missed tour.
Each house has its own digital key code and access to the individual private pools.
We are located at Mile Marker 48.6 on 23rd St. Gulf. You can access our location by flying directly from Key West International Airport and driving 48 miles North or you can fly into Miami International Airport and drive 2.5 hours South to Mile Marker 48.6. Bus Transportation is also available from Miami Airport provided by Greyhound tours. You may also fly from West Palm Beach International Airport and Fort Lauderdale International to drive south to our location.