The apartment is high spec with a large double bedroom and is very bright throughout, thanks to large east and west facing windows and high ceilings that ensure the sun pours in all day. The balcony winds around the outside of the lounge and kitchen, allowing you to relax with a morning coffee or unwind with a glass of wine watching the sun set over the sea. The apartment is tastefully decorated with beautiful paintings, tasteful ornaments and comfy furnishings.
- Beautifully designed Regency building
- High ceilings
- Very bright and spacious thanks to large east and west facing windows that ensure the sun pours in all day.
- Professionally cleaned
- Hotel-quality high thread-count bed linen and towels
- 24/7 check-in
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Balcony with incredible views of the sea (accessible from kitchen and living room)
- Spacious and bright
- Smart TV - access to Netflix/Amazon Video and other services
- Large and bright room
- Wardrobe for storage
- Double bed with fresh linen and towels.
- Separate bathroom with full-size bath
- Cheap private parking is available next door. Please see the link for details: https://www.justpark.com/uk/parking/brighton/s/cavendish-place-brighton-bn1/
Guests will enjoy access of the entire property during their stay.
My fantastic multi-lingual support team or I will be contactable by email or telephone during your stay. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything - we are always happy to help :-)
The flat is next to the beach and right in the centre, surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars and attractions of all types. The newly built British Airways i360 is a 2 minute walk away where you can see great views of the entire city. In a 10 minute walk you can go shopping in Brighton's main shopping centre, Churchill Square, or take a trip to the quirky and bustling Brighton Lanes. It is in a very safe area and has some great local pubs nearby.
15 minute walk to Brighton train station, and near to most of the of main bus routes and taxis. Public parking is available on the seafront or in the Regency car park which is a 3 minute walk.