Situated in Morrisville, North Carolina's lifestyle district, our one-bedroom apartment features spacious living areas with numerous amenities on hand. It's within a short distance of great places to eat, shop, and explore in Morrisville, with convenient access to RTP, RDU, Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill.
A perfect base for both leisure and business travelers looking for a homely place to stay in North Carolina.
The pool is open except on Mondays.
State and local COVID-19 restrictions are currently in place.
Situated in a stunning building complex in the heart of Research Triangle Park, our apartment has it all, from a spacious living room to a well-equipped kitchen with loads of amenities.
The open living room is a cozy retreat complete with a sofa. There’s a smart TV with several streaming services for entertainment.
The well-equipped kitchen has all the essentials you need to cook a delicious meal. It features a variety of stainless-steel appliances, including a built-in oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, and Nespresso coffee machine with a choice of capsules and pods available for your morning coffee.
There’s a beautiful kitchen island with spacious countertop space, storage and enough seating for two people.
You also have space to work with an in-built work desk, comfortable chair and high-speed Wi-Fi.
The bedroom has a comfortable queen-size bed, swathed in white linens, soft beddings, and pillows. It also features a bedside stand and lamp, and large closet.
The bathroom comes with a bathtub and a rainfall showerhead, built-in bathroom vanity cabinet with sink and mirror. It's also equipped with towels and toiletries.
Our guests have access to a wide range of amenities within the building complex, including saltwater swimming pool, a gym and outdoor open parking.
It also has a private balcony where you can relax and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding areas. You also have access to Work-From-Home tools, which include an in-built work desk and high-speed Wi-Fi.
Building & Apartment Amenities
- Saltwater pool
- Clubhouse with pub seating & billiards table
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness center with Nautilus style equipment & yoga room
- Picnic pavilions by the pond
- Car-wash facility
- Amazon package lockers
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor open parking
- In unit Washer/Dryer
- Contemporary Lighting
- Automated thermostats
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Oven, microwave, cooktop & rangehood
- Fridge & freezer
- Dishwasher & detergents
- Kettle, mugs, cups, wine glasses & dishes
- Pots, pans, cutlery & cooking utensils
- Kitchen towels & bin
- Shampoo, body wash & hand soap
- Research Triangle Park is just minutes away.
- Southpoint Mall, shops are just steps away from our apartment
- Located at the intersection of Interstates 40 and 540, with easy access to RTP, RDU, Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill
- Major companies such as Cisco, IBM, Quintiles, Fidelity and Lenovo are several minutes away
- A short distance to La Recette Patisserie, Peng’s Asian Cuisine, Texas Steakhouse & Saloon, Babymoon Cafe, Teriyakin’, Thai 54 Restaurant, and Smokey’s BBQ Shack
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport Observation Park, Shiloh Park, Frankie’s of Raleigh, Durham Central Park and Lake Betz Nature Trail are several minutes away
- The nearest bus stations are Slater Rd at Carrington Mill Blvd, Copley Pkwy at Morrisville Outlet Mall and Slater Rd at Emperor Blvd.
- 7-minute drive to Research Triangle Durham via I-40 W
- 7-minute drive from Raleigh-Durham International Airport. via I-40 E and Airport Blvd
- Easy commute to North Carolina State, Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Easy access and connectivity to the rest of the city via Bus Line 310 Bus
- 2 hours drive to Lake Crabtree County Park via McCrimmon Pkwy
- There are several public transportation options nearby for getting around
Other Things to Note:
The area has a strict towing policy and we are not responsible for any towed cars.If this apartment is not available on your dates, please contact us. You can also see our other listings in the same building or the same neighborhood.
- Please respect the community and residential area. By respecting the neighbors, lobby areas, and property around, your stay will be more enjoyable. No parties allowed and no additional guests.
- We love animals but unfortunately, no pets are allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment or communal areas of the building.
- Guests need to log in to their accounts to use the streaming services.
Breaking any of the rental rules, the guest is liable for a $500 fine and termination of the reservation without any refund and will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
There is a $150 fee for any lost or damaged key fobs.
Please be advised that all guests will be asked to sign a rental usage agreement that governs the terms of your stay. For the protection of all parties, the booking party will also be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID and matching credit card prior to check in. This information is collected for verification purposes only and is not stored or otherwise used for any other purpose.
By completing the reservation you agree to the following:
- I agree to be bound by our rental terms and conditions
- I acknowledge that I will be required to provide a copy of a valid government issued ID and matching credit card prior to check in
- I acknowledge that I may be required to undergo a background check if mandated by the property management company or the building, as stated in accordance by my rental agreement and condition of the booking
Interaction with Guests:
For any questions or concerns during your stay, we are just an email or text message away.
We share our details with guests upon check-in.